Image Backup-Restore and Disaster Recovery Solutions
Every business that uses IT needs to backup their data. However, our experience has shown that many don’t back up at all or have an incomplete backup strategy. Failure to have a comprehensive backup system in place for your business could be disastrous in the event of a systems failure/theft or physical disaster, and may even be breaching the Data Protection Act. This is why IT Solutions Plus have put together a series of backup solutions suitable for businesses that we manage and give you peace of mind.
Our solutions include:
Veeam® Backup & Replication™ leverages the capabilities and benefits of virtualization to deliver a powerful, easy-to-use and affordable solution for protecting your most critical asset—your data. In v7, we’re taking Modern Data Protection™ to the next level. With innovations that disrupt the market for backup and new features that significantly enhance your data protection strategy, you get a leading solution that is reliable, robust and helps you get even more from the investment you’re making in virtualization.
Storagecraft ShadowProtect for Disaster Recovery
ShadowProtect Server provides the following benefits:
• Rapid recovery from bare metal, to dissimilar hardware, or to and from virtual environments.
• ImageReady technology to automatically mount and validate backup image files.
• Granular recovery of individual files and folders in moments.
• Ability to boot any ShadowProtect image as a VM with VirtualBoot.
• Windows Server 2012 support.
• Automatic backup of SQL, Exchange, and other critical applications.
• Converter tool to convert to .VHD or .VMDK.
• Hardware Independent Restore technology.
• Simplified migration to new Windows servers.
• Scheduler for automatic full and incremental backups
Minimize the time required to restore your servers and data.
Restore an entire server, migrate to a new system, recover files
and folders or access a backup as a VM with VirtualBoot — in
just a few minutes!
Get business back up and running in a matter of minutes,
rather than hours. Every minute lost in recovery is income and
productivity lost. Minimize recovery time windows and you
Save Storage Space
ShadowProtect Server, working together with StorageCraft
ImageManager, allows you to consolidate your backups, simplify
backup management and minimize the amount of disk space
ShadowProtect is a disk-to-disk backup solution. It can back up to any form of disk storage including:
- Portable USB hard disks (good for offsite storage of backups)
- Direct attached storage (DAS)
- Network shares
- Network attached storage (NAS)
- iSCSI storage and storage area networks (SAN)
Symantec Backup Exec for Disaster Recovery Solutions
Data protection that grows with your business
The Symantec Backup Exec™ product family is an investment that can easily expand to support your backup business needs. As
your business grows, Backup Exec 2012 Small Business Edition can be easily upgraded to Backup Exec for any business that
requires data protection for more than three systems, site-to-site replication, or centralized management of multiple storage
Trusted Windows data protection with millions of customers worldwide
• Data protection in three simple steps for Windows Servers and Windows Small Business Server environments
• Rapid system recovery and data retrieval, from an individual file to a full server, through one console
• Trusted protection for Exchange, Active Directory, SQL, SharePoint, and Hyper-V applications at no added cost
• Expandable support for Windows Small Business Server Premium Add-ons or larger server infrastructures
• Complete support of disk or tape storage environments
In addition, if you want the advantages of a hosted, subscription-based backup solution that enables you to pay as you grow,
Symantec Backup Exec.cloud™ provides automated backup protection of Windows servers, desktops, and Exchange and SQL applications. Backup Exec.cloud can complement an existing Backup Exec data protection strategy or can be leveraged as its own stand-alone backup solution.
Backup Exec 2012 Small Business Edition provides full backup, recovery, and application support for up to three servers. To expand your backup infrastructure beyond one server, Backup Exec Agents are required for each remote server. The remote Agent required will vary based on your operating system needs.
Backup Exec 2012 Small Business Edition is packaged with the needs of small businesses in mind,
supporting any Windows Server® or Windows® Small Business Server environment, and providing total protection in a single license
for Microsoft® Exchange, Active Directory®, SQL Server®, SharePoint®, and Hyper-V® applications.
Optional Backup Exec 2012 Small Business Edition Agents include:
• Agent for Windows for Small Business Server Edition
• Agent for Linux® Server
• Agent for Macintosh® Servers
Looking for complete backup solutions for your business?
We can implement Best-in-class backup that captures full, differential, and incremental images of your entire system. This includes the operating system, applications, configuration settings, running services, and data. Schedule full and incremental backups for automatic protection of everything on your server.