VMWare Consulting – Virtualization and Server Consolidations
IT Solutions Plus, a VMware Partner, works with the virtualization pioneer to deliver virtualization solutions—from the desktop through the datacenter and to the cloud—that energize business, while saving energy. IT organizations in companies of all sizes rely on VMware and its industry-leading platform, VMware vSphere™, to achieve a more efficient, controlled and flexible IT environment. Server virtualization VMware virtualization is a terrific way to maximize your IT resources, cut your operating costs, and acquire an absolutely reliable virtual infrastructure. IT Solution+ experts will provide you with support for all aspects of this process: selecting the right technologies and components, installation and configuration, and post roll-out support.
- A highly experienced project realization team: virtualization and consolidation of server environments, including vSphere 5.5
- VMware Partner: certified expert knowledge with solutions such as vMotion, Capacity Planner, Fault Tolerance and much more
- Infrastructure checklists: detailed analysis of your IT environment and implementation of the requisite standards
- Best-of-class test environment: suitability testing for alternative virtualization scenarios
- Comprehensive hardening of your system environment and creation of a fail-safe backup strategy
Minimize Your Total Cost of Infrastructure
- Increase hardware utilization and reduce hardware requirements with server consolidation ratios commonly exceeding ten virtual machines per physical processor.
- Reduce required datacenter square footage, rack space, power, cooling, cabling, storage and network components by reducing the sheer number of physical machines.
Streamline IT Infrastructure Management
- Streamline the execution of IT management processes such as provisioning, capacity management, availability management, continuity management and service level management.
- Eliminate cumbersome software installations and configurations with virtual appliances.
- Decrease IT labor costs and refocus IT teams on value added, strategic tasks.
Provide Mainframe Class Availability and Reliability
- Improve application availability and business continuity independent of hardware and operating systems.
- Eliminate planned downtime for server and storage maintenance with live migration of virtual machines across physical servers and storage arrays .
- Improve Recovery Time Objective and Recovery Point Objective in case of an entire site outage.