Server Installation and Migration
Thinking about Outsourcing Your IT Project or Network Upgrade?
We can manage, service and maintain your existing computer network locally or around the world, no matter who installed it, what brand it is or the age of your network equipment. We also can help you upgrade your existing network or move an existing network server to a new location. We use a mix of managed services, monitoring software and remote access to handle any sized business.
We also offer support for Virtual Servers which allow business owners to run multiple servers on a single physical server. We specialize in VMWare ESX and Microsoft Hyper-V, but can support all Virtualization products on the market.
We Can Service any Brand, or any manufacturer
IT Solutions Plus prides itself on being able to handle anything a business needs when it comes to their IT service, network support and computer service needs. Our engineers are trained in Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Server 2012, Small Business Server 2003,2008 and 2011, Linux, Unix, Linux Red Hat, Centos and all other major network operating systems. Our engineers are also certified to handle almost every major brand of networking equipment.
Things that we look at during our assessment:
- Server Software (Windows, Linux)
- Server Configuration (Domain Controller, Security Protocols)
- Network Configuration (Switches, Routers, Cabling)
- Network Server Data Backup Systems
- Firewall Hardware / Software
- Anti Virus Hardware / Software
- Anti Spam Hardware / Software
- Network Printers
Some of these include:
- Dell PowerEdge
- HP Servers
- Proliant and xSeries servers
- ESXI Embedded hardware
- VMWare ESX Server
- VMWare VSphere
- Sun Microsystems
- Cisco Routers
- Juniper Routers
Free Network Assessment / Consultation
- The first step in any successful business relationship is meeting in person. We start off every new business relationship by sending a network consultant to your location free of charge. During this initial meeting, we will perform a network assessment and meet the business owners and others involved in IT related matters to discuss current problems within your network and goals that you have for your IT related needs. We are a 100% pressure free consulting company, IT Solutions Plus will tell you what we think and let you decide what is best for your company after we give you the facts.
- The next step, if you decide to go with our recommendations starts with a detailed IT plan; this plan will include service charges, software and hardware pricing. IT Solutions + is not in business to make money selling hardware or software, so if you have a preferred hardware / software vendor we are always more than happy to work with them. Our main goal is to offer your business the best network service and network support available.